Saturday, October 9, 2010

Wet n Wild Color Icon Shadows Review

***Photo Above from the Wet n Wild Site Tonight I was browsing around my local Walgreens, disappointed that I missed the BOGO sale on my fav Yes to Tomatoes line and I found what I think will be a gem in my every and always explanding make-up collection.... The Color Icon Single Shadows from Wet n Wild.....

Now I bet you are going...."Wet n Wild??? Isn't that the chepo brand we all use to buy when we were in like 6th grade....with garrish colors and frosty pink lipglosses?" No my friends I believe Wet n Wild has finally come up to trend on some things and these eye shadows being top....

A youtuber named Gina I know has reviews some quads from WnW before but I hve yet to see these make a debut....(note to self do a vid) I purchased the colors "Nutty" and "Brulee"....Nutty is a shimmer sand shade with purple and pink undertones, very beautiful and somewhat unique, I personally have nothing like what this shade swatched out as and I do own the Naked Palette and several MAC and misc shadows....It's major major gorg and I cannot wait to wear it on my eyes I think it will look beautiful on all eye colors and skin tones it's not glittery at all just has a gleam to it. Brulee is a soft cream color close to MAC's vanilla but maybe more pink or peach then again that could just be my skin, similar but not the same as UD's Virgin too it's a great highlight  brown bone or all over color to neutralize eyes. Both were $1.99 a piece and the packaging is really nice! Way to step it up Wet n Wild!!!! I will go back for more.

Their website is:http://wnwbeauty.com/Product.php?Pid=68

No comments:

Post a Comment