Saturday, September 18, 2010

Girly Girl Tag- Fun- Join In!!!


1. Is it cute when guys kiss you on your forehead?


Yes It makes me smile and feel cute


2. A big poofy dress or a short party dress?

Well where am in in said dress....a wedding? a ball? pageant? Then long Poofy princess gown if I am at like some idk black tie party prob the shirt one then.
3. What would you do if you received a long love letter?

I would love that I would sit back and read every wor let it all sink and and just kinda really rmember how I am feeling reading it, it's not often ever someone write a letter anymore let alone a love letter so that bea special moment.
4. Group dates or single dates?

Single dates for romantic things but it is fun to hang out in a group too so either or

5. Do you hate it when guys act different around their friends?
YES! Come on there is no reason for that! Be one way, that's the way you are and your friends should just accept that! If they wanna act all stupid and childish and treat me bad then take it and go away but if it's about like their "nerdy guy things" i dont care then cause girls have their "girly things" they do when they are together


6. Are diamonds a girl's best friend?
Diamonds are amazing! they are beautiful stunning and to die for!


7. Is your hair up or down?


down and  fresh washed!

8. Do you straighten your hair?

sometimes

9. Whats your favorite girly magazine?

Allure and Cosmo and Instyle

10. What's your favorite mascara?

Diorshow


11. Do you get your nails done?

when someone treats me to it or for something extra special but I can do he really well on my own so I usually just save that expense for something like um make up!! or clothing or jewlery! :)

12. Small or large purses?

Go big or go home baby!

13. In your purse, what are your must haves?

Lipgloss, Debit Card, Blackberry, Paper and Pen, Keys, Tweezers, Makeup bag for travel, eyedrops, and Xanax

14. Jeans or skirts?

Jeans

15. Do you wear clothes/shoes/jewelry that's uncomfortable?

I try not to...

16. Do you text message a lot?

doesnt everyone?

17. What would you do if you got pregnant?

have the baby and raise it with or without the father's help

18. What's your favorite color?
PINK (purple and Tiffany Blue)

19. Heels or flats?

flats I spend too much time dancing in heels for dance classes I prefer Uggs or flip flops


20. Did you ever cry during a romantic movie?


Notebook and Remember Me


21. Would you ever leave the house without make-up on?

I try not to. Sometimes it's just concealer and lipgloss but no make-up doesn't typically happen UNLESS it's summer and I am very tanned


22. Walmart or Target?

Tarjay baby!!!!!

23. Do you wear collared shirts?

Not if I can help it!

24. Do you like preppy boys?

Oh a well dressed man is sooo hard to find that be great

25. Are you spoiled?

I used to be very much so but as I got older less so, since my nieces were born a lot less so!



26. Do you think lip gloss is the best?

What over lipstick? Yes I prefer it to lipstick


27. Do you own any big sunglasses?

Um yes I am a friggin movie star of course I do (ha ha)


28. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?

with shower....1hr.

without....30 mins.

29. Do you like to wear band aids?

no, that's a dumb question!

 
30. Do you like skater boys?


ewe no

31. Do you wish there is something you could change about you?

Obv everybody always wishes there was something dif about them, I guess I would have the body of Chelsie Hightower on Dancing with the Stars! She is gorg!

32. Gold or silver?

SILVER

33. Do you like to receive flowers?

No....now u think I am werid right? I love flower but honestly I look at them go awe they are so pretty but I wish I had the cash they just spent on this instead! I just rather have a bouquest of make up or hair prodcuts or even candy!


34. Do you like surfer boys?

Oh yes, very cute

35. Do you dress up for holidays?
Yes as much as I can but what usually ends up happening is this....I find great outfits for the girls and presents for everyone and forget about me til it's too late and I have to wear whatever I can throw on!

36. Do you like to wear dresses?

Sometimes I do, but only the comfy ones I like to be comfy If at all possible I would say my style of dressing for dresses is beach chic



37. On a scale of 1-10 how much do guys confuse you?

7...you live you learn, but once you've got them all figured out, they throw you for a loop. never fails. stop trying to understand and just accept :)


38. In the last 48 Hours have you hung out with a guy?
just my male friends at a b day party


39. Do you wear lipstick?

Um that's like asking "do u wear underware?" OF COURSE I DO!!! I wear it all baby!


40. Would you date a guy shorter than you?
If I was really into him I guess idk I am not that tall so he'd have to be pretty short


43. Do you like to hold hands?

yes it makes me feel secure and stable in my crazed life


44. What is the youngest you would date?

idk I had a bf in like kindergarden! ha ha



45. What is the oldest you would date?

i guess 10 yrs unless it's Johnny Depp then whatever I am there!!!!


46. What do you notice when you first meet a guy?

His eyes and his hair

47. Is it hot when guys are sweaty?

depends from what.....



48. What is the best possible feature in a boy?

kindness and a good heart and that they make u feel like a lady!



49. Do you like making eye contact?

yes I love the eyelock



50. Do you ever picture your wedding dress and wedding?

Yup I am getting married in DisneyWorld riding in Cinderella's carriage and I am havinga princess dress prob Vera Wang or Carolina Herrra



52. Would you kill for chocolate?
nah but I do get the wicked craving here and there



53. Did you ever spend all day/night getting pretty for a guy?

Not that long but let's say I have put more then 5 mins to it on occassion


54. On a scale from 1-10 how fun is shopping?

20!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


55. Do you freak out if you miss your favorite shows?

I wouldnt if my DVR worked!


56. Do you yell a lot?

on occassion I have been known to raise the voice but not alot

57. Do you wear sweatpants/pajamas to school/work?


ewe no I am not a scrub!


58. Have you ever dressed unlike yourself to impress a guy?

nope! U dont like me the way I am too damn bad!


59. Do you write a lot of mushy love poems?

Nope I dont even like to write my name!!!!!

60. What makeup could you not live w/out?

lipgloss, blushable creme sticks, bronzer, bare minerals foundations, Laura mercicer eye brights in Whete The Perfect Cure eye color frm Glamor Doll Eyes, Mascara, Mally Beauty Black Liner

61. Do you fall in love easily?
I have only loved guys my entire life so nope!


62. Do you have cramps? right now?

no thank you for asking tho!


63. Do you consider yourself pretty?

wel what day is it? what' the lighting like? do I have a pimple? idk? I guess I am better thenaverage

No comments:

Post a Comment