Saturday, September 4, 2010

Who Inspires You?

It's Late but I have been sitting here thinking about who has inspired me in my life....I mean there are alot of people famous and not famous, and for a whole host of reasons. I thought I would just give a little shout out to some of them that insipred and or keep inpiring me along the way

Liza Minnelli- Ever since I saw Liza live at Radio City back when I was a young dancer I knew that I wantd to be an Entertainer for the rest of my life!
Best of Liza Minnelli
Patrick Swayze- It was love at first site! When Johnny Castle walked into the room, even tho I was a mere 8 years old my knees when week and he was my first real dance love! There was a man who could dance and he just made it look so cool! I knew that when I grew up I wanted to have a partner just like him and I wanted to see great male dancers continue just like him
Dirty Dancing (Single-Disc Widescreen Edition)
Michael Jackson- The King of Pop and one hell of a dancer and performer!
Michael Jackson 25th Anniversary of Thriller (CD+DVD)
My Niece Sara- She might only be pint size but she is everything to me! She has grace and style and a zest for life i admire!!!!

Thats just to name a few!

No comments:

Post a Comment