Thursday, September 9, 2010

Welcome to the New School/Dance Year

Dance Class Toddler/Little Kid T100 Patent Flexible Tap,Black,9 M US ToddlerCapezio Little Kid/Big Kid Daisy 205 Ballet Shoe,Ballet Pink,11 M US Little KidCapezio Women's "E" Series Jazz Slip-On,Black,8 M US


So it's that time a year again. The kiddies, like my niece are going back to school and for me (and my niece too) it's time to go back to dance! her to class and me to teach!

I love the idea of starting fresh over but I still get butterflies thinking about how everything will go. Is that weird? I am sure I will barely sleep over the next week as I fret over the start of each class!

My creative juices have been on vacation really all summer. I felt inspired and enpowered watching all my favorite dancers and choreographers on So You Think You Can Dance but then I just kinda lost my mojo! I am slowly getting back into my groove and I am sure once I step into my first classes I will be fine but until then I think I will need a few Xanax!!!!

Good luck for all my friends out there as they start their dance seasons where ever that may be!
Dance Class Toddler/Little Kid T100 Patent Flexible Tap,Black,9 M US Toddler
XOXO
Laurie

1 comment: