Thursday, August 26, 2010

Elf Cosmetics, YES to Tomatoes, Youtube and Other Stuff

I am BACK!!!
I have been very neglectful of my little blog! I am very sorry excuses I know are thin but work has been insane and I am so tired I forget when I get home, or I get caught up watching my favorite youtube videots fall asleep!!!! But anyways.....

So I got a few new things to tell u all about. I discovered the line YES to Tomatoes (same as the Yes to Carrots but with the tomatoes ha ha) and it's for combo to oily skin which I have and it's paraben fee and 97.8% natural so I had to give it a try....well I love it!!! I started out with the face wash and the face mask like 2 weeks or so ago and have really been loving the results so tonight while at Walgreens (to get my niece who is turning 1 tomorrow a hair brush cause she like to carry hair brushes around...werid right?) I saw that the line was buy one get one 50% off so I got the toner pads and the facial lotion. I used both tonight and again I think I am loving it! So any one with that kind of skin I would highly recommend trying out the line if you are looking for a nice moderately priced (7.99-14.99) drugstore brand skin care routine!  I saw them at Walgreens and Target so far.

Also on the Beauty front I recently made a purchase (my first) from ELF Cosmetics. I was really excited to try some brushes from there as I had heard from my fellow youtubbers that their very inexpensive itmes (starting at 1.00!!!) were really good! So I placed and order and since I decided to spend 20.00 I got 40 free eye colors (that was 10 eye quads) and I got to choose which ones I wanted!!!! Now I really honestly didn't need any more eye colors but my niece really enjoys make up, I mean she is only 7 but she will sit at my make up area for ever and just put on a full face (really well I might add) of make up so I was planning to give her the quads. I did she was over joyed! I ordered one dup that was a really pretty color combo of neutrals called "etheral" that I kept but the other 9 packs went to the overjoyed 7 year old!!!! She cannot wait to try them out! I ordered her some really pretty ones! And I have to tell you I tried the oen I kept and the colors were really smooth and I liked the pay off! I used my Laura Mercier Wheat EyeBasic under it (which I also recieved today) and it looked good!!! Regurally they only retail for $1.00!!! So what a deal! Great for the make up bag in the purse or car that u dont want your good stuff in but you want something decent in! And the burshes are really nice I the face kabuki , the c  eyebrush, the face powder brush and the blush brush all from the studio line they were about 3.00 each! Very nice handles and very nice fluff to them!

Also I got 2 items from All Cosmetics Wholesale which is a really nice site to get some discounted and discountined items from the big name brands like MAC and Laura Mercier, and Dolce and Gabanna and Dior....I got the Wheat Eye Basics for $9.99 unboxed! It retails for $25! and I got MAC's Painterly Paint pot for 14.00 so that was a nice experience!!!!
Mac Cosmetics Paint Pot - Girl Friendly

I also got some really nice soaps that when I do the review on them on my youtube I will post the link on here from a place called Creamery Creek Farms they smell amazing and were recommened by a fellow you tubber and I just had to order some but the sweet owner sent me some others for free too I just am in heaven!!!!!! Check them out if you can!!!!!
til next time
XOXO
L

No comments:

Post a Comment