Friday, August 13, 2010

Congrats to Lauren Froderman the SYTYCD Season 7 Winner

Congrat Lauren!!!!
Last night was the final show for the summer (booooo! I love this show) and America's Favorite Dancer was crowned! Lauren Froderman the 18 year old from AZ was the ultimate winner! This girl is Phenomonal and if you have not seen her dance check out the Fox websiteSYTYCD LAUREN and view some of her most amazing moments! For me and my 7 year old niece,Sara, this girl had our vote from the beginning, I must admit tho we were pulling for Kent "the kid" from Wapakeneta too! A tie would have suited me fine but I know only one dancer can reign supreme! Lauren was the most consistantly great dancer each week AND the ONLY GIRL to survive the first 5 eliminations in which every other girl went home!!!!!


Some of my fav Lauren moments this season was:
Her dance with Kent as the Prom King and Queen to Collide
Her Hip Hop with Twitch to My Bad Chick
Her Damn Yankee's Routine with all Star Allison
And her audition Solo to Fever!

Lauren recived high praise from the judges week after week but the 2 best compliments I think I would take with me and remember as best if I was her are
Adam Shankman: "I am gonna say to you, the words every dancer wants to hear I WANNA HIRE U"
Mia Michaels "If I were still dancing I would want to dance like you"

No comments:

Post a Comment