Saturday, July 31, 2010

RANT

Tonight is NOT my night!

1. I had plans with a friend tomorrow and she text me to say "Sorry Can't Hang now, got a last min invite to the shore for the day by my cousin".....while I think it's fun to go to the shore and all to which I have not even been in over a yr I find it VERY RUDE to do that to someone you have been friends with since the first grade! I will get over it as you know I dont hold grudges but this person has done this before, Obvious it's something I over look as we are still great friends but for some reason tonight I was really hurt!

2.  I was online doing some browsing and shopping on ebay and I ran into the rudest seller ever! "ladygaga4056" is their name! SHE/HE IS RUDE!!! The seller had a MAC Hello Kitty bag that they said was from the online exculsive which btw I was skeptical of it's authenticity, anyways  it was starting at 50.00 they had no bids the sale is about to close so I emailed them and said I would love to buy the bag if they ever planned on putting it up again somewhere in the 20.00 range (as i thought it be a cute gift for my niece), well the email response I got back was " buy your bags at walmart yo, this is MAC and it's expensive S**T!" 
CAN U BELIVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Truely a BUYER BEWARE!!! There is alot of nasty people out there  which makes me again jaded from buying from people online! Which i love to do but this person was like a wake up call!!!! GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
eBay Essential Training

1 comment: