Thursday, July 29, 2010

SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE LOVE!!!

Ok so I am a huge fan of ANYTHING dance, but my all time fav dance show is So You Think You Can Dance. I watch the show RELIGIOUSLY and I am inspired by the dancers and the choreographers, some fo which I have had the honor to take their classes (Mia Michaels, Dan Karaty, Joey Dowling etc..) I even own the work out DVDS and use them as a teaching tool for my dance students
So You Think You Can Dance Get Fit: Cardio FunkSo You Think You Can Dance Get Fit: Tone and Groove

So as this season with a Top 11 is winding down I sad but excited! There are so many good dancers on there I am with the judges don't make me choose please!!! I love the fact that they have brought back some older contestants as "All Stars" I love Twitch and Neil....I think it's awesome that Travis and Dymitri former contestants are constant choreographers on there, and I love that choreographers like Tabitha and Napolean are constantly pushing the envelope in choreo!!!!

Tonight is results! Two will go, who will it be? My picks as the ones to win it alal are Kent and Lauren followed closely by the ever amazing Billy Bell!

No comments:

Post a Comment