Sunday, July 25, 2010

Welcome to My World

I am bloggin! Can U all believe it!

So I have been wanting to do this for a while and I have simply had no time! Between work and dance and life it's been insane....

So About Me....I'm Laurie aka La La (thanks to my niece Sara) and I am a dancer/chroeographer for a small studio, it's my sincere passion! Aside from that I am an Aunt, the young hip kind to 2 nieces and my BFF's daughter all under age 7 at this time. I already have the 7 yr old obesssed with make up since she first waddled over and pulled herself up on my vanity at 10months old! (for real she knows all the brushes their uses and how to apply make up better then any kid ever! She has a future!!!)

So this blog is for all my musing on Make-up and Dance and Life....Be prepared to be Dazzled!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment